Tails on the Trails Charity Dog Walk Wellness & Fitness Expo
Tails on the Trails is an opportunity for dog owners to stay healthy and active by spending a fun day walking their furry friends in the park. There will be a variety of fitness and wellness activities led by the Tri-City Wellness & Fitness Center as well as vendor booths, pet information booths, K9 demonstrations, pet adoptions, prize drawings, live music and more. All event proceeds benefit Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary, Tri-City Medical Center's Pet Therapy Program, Tri-City Hospital Foundation, and Oceanside Police Department K-9 Unit.
Registration is $20. Each registration includes an admission ticket for you and your dog, one backpack, t-shirt, and a dog scarf.
Mance Buchanon Municipal Park, 425 College Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92057
- Dogs must be on a leash at ALL TIMES.
- Retractable leashes are not allowed.
- An adult must accompany children younger than 14 years of age.
- Water bowls will be provided throughout the park.
- Respect our parks. Please recycle.
- $5 per child up to 12 years paid at event.
- QUESTIONS: Please contact Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary - 760-940-3125; email@example.com; tricityhospitalvolunteers.org