The G.E.M. Club
(Formerly the 1964 Society)
Since the founding of Tri-City Hospital Foundation in 1964, members of the Give Every Month Club (G.E.M.) have made great healthcare possible at Tri-City Medical Center. Because of people like you, nearly $50 million has gone towards programs and services at your community hospital.
A monthly donation of any size can have a big impact, like:
- Five dollars can provide a bus pass for a new mother with an infant in the NICU.
- Ten dollars can help buy socks and shoes for indigent patients being transferred to a facility for follow up care.
- Twenty-five dollars can provide a visit to our Cancer Navigator, for a woman who is bravely battling breast cancer.
- Fifty dollars can provide parents of a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit baby a secure webcam, NICView, that lets them see their newborn 24/7 on their computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Eighty-five dollars can fund an entire support group for patients diagnosed with cancer and the people that love them.
In the past few years, donors have funded new equipment like the new Revolution 512 CT Scanner - an innovative piece of technology, and the first one in Southern California, that allows Tri-City physicians unprecedented diagnostic images of the human body. Other critical projects included the beautiful renovation of our Mother and Baby rooms, and the expansion and renovation of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - the only Level III NICU in North County.
Join the G.E.M. Club today and become part of the legacy that has been making a difference at Tri-City Medical Center since 1964! To sign up, use the form below.